IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
April 7, 2020
Due to the unique and unforseen circumstances involving the Coronavirus, we have implemented some temporary changes to patient care. The health of our team and our clients is of the utmost importance. The following policy changes will be in effect through April 26, 2020. Changes apply to both in clinic and field appointments and emergencies.
* The reception are will be closed to all clients. Please call the office (970-351-7853) when you arrive for your appointment to check in. A designated receptacle will be available at the front door for medication pick up.
* One person/ client per appointment will be allowed.
* Clients will not be permitted in the small animal treatment room with the patient. We are happy to communicate via telephone regarding the examination.
* All clients who wish to remain with their horse for their appointment must wear a face mask. If you do not wish to wear a mask or do not have one, we respectfully request that clients remain in their truck or house and we will be happy to communicate via telephone. Unfortunately, due to supply shortages, masks will not be provided.
* If a client or their family member is ill or has been ill in the past two weeks, we request that staff be notified immediately and that the client not be preset at the appointment.